Whales, Frequent Postings, and Not-So-Subtle Toilet Paper

¡Hola, mis amigos!  ¿Cómo estás?

Why is there Spanish introducing this post, you ask?  That is an excellent question!  Well, I've been doing quite a bit of Spanish recently, and I can't seem to get it out of my mind.  So, there you go, a few complimentary phrases in Spanish for all your complimentary phrases in Spanish needs.  

Another thing I've done recently, is stay in a hotel.  For some reason, I'm always fascinated with hotels and really like to explore them— what's in this drawer?  What kind of soap do they have?  Where's the pen and pad of paper (that I don't really need but insist on finding the minute I get into the room)? You get the idea... I'm a traveler immensely interested in the commodities provided by the hotel in which I stay.  Most of the time, I don't find any humor in the toiletries. This time, however, I did.  

No doubt, you've  heard the saying before: "There's no place like home!", and this is a very true statement.  More accurate, still, is the affirmation: "There's no toilet paper like home's!".  I was reminded of this last week at the hotel, where I spent a few days. 

I wasn't aware of how funny the thin and less than comfortable toilet paper was until I returned to the room after it had been cleaned.  They had replaced one of the rolls with a new one, which still had the wrapper on it.  As soon as I saw the name, I put everything else aside and ran for my phone to take this picture: 
Not so "subtle" toilet paper

Let me assure you, that there was nothing subtle in the least about the touch of that toilet paper.  The moral of this whole lesson?  Toilet paper, like a book or a person, cannot be judged by its cover or wrapper or whatever.    

In my previous blog post, I wrote on the topic of feline selfies.  One, in particular, struck me as hilarious, but I couldn't find any words to accurately describe what was going on in it...
 Well, one of my amazing friends figured it out!  Her response was one of the most awesome, epic, totally mind-blowing things I have ever heard, and I just had to share it with you all: 

"I believe that the third cat selfie was one taken in the middle of a sneeze. It was one of those moments where your cat friend tells you to send a selfie for your contact picture and you accidentally press the "reply all" button, and all of your closest (or not so close) friends have it to share with the world. So.. Never take a selfie in the middle of a sneeze. It will come back to haunt you one day. Be warned. Love, your one and only Chicken Rebel. Peace out, bud! :)" 

Also in my last post, I mentioned some "new happenings" were going to take place!  Well, one of those happenings, is a new schedule for blog posts!  Starting sometime this month or next (whenever my schedule can chill out... I'll announce dates closer to time), I plan to post regularly, and not haphazardly with long durations between as I have been doing. From then on, I will be posting once per week about various topics!  Some posts will be random, covering whatever fascinates me at the time, and others will be more faith-based such as my post from a few years ago: "Keeping the Faith".  I'm so excited to be able to share all sorts of stuff with you cool people, and I hope you will enjoy what is to come!  

There is one very special announcement I have to make, and I can hardly wait to tell you all about it!! It's unlike the new system of frequent posting... It's more random than the usual randomness that can be found on this blog...It's full of cheese and cheesy references!  But, that's all I can divulge about it right now, without spoiling the surprise!  The entire thing will be announced very soon, and I'll be Tweeting and Instagramming about it before I post it on here.  Be sure to follow both my Instagram and Twitter, so you can see what all the secrecy is about!(Links at the bottom of this post.)

Well, I suppose that's all for today's post!! Stay awesome, my Internet peeps!  And, remember: 

It's true.  I really will.  Whales don't lie. 


Factum Est 

Zuri Sophilia Walker 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacon, Grumpy Cat, and iWumbo

Touché Tuesday 12 (Shall I compare thee to an astonished cat?)

No Drama, Llama!